Just a quick post to say that the patches for using DDClient with multiple domains on Namecheap and Cloudflare support have finally been merged into the project’s Master branch.
A few weeks ago, I decided to fork DDClient from its Github project and apply both the Namecheap patch, as well as the Cloudflare patch (which was updated by Peter Roberts to support Cloudflare’s newer JSON API), after verifying it works, I decided to try and get it merged back into the original project, as that would save trying to maintain my version alongside the original.
After a couple of modifications, my pull request was accepted, and the code is now in the main project. One can assume the next release of DDClient will feature these changes.
Anyone itching to try out these new changes should now go to the official DDClient Github repository here: https://github.com/wimpunk/ddclient. Alternatively, the changes are also on the project’s Sourceforge SVN repository: http://sourceforge.net/p/ddclient/code/HEAD/tree/